Done / Completed National Treasure Book of Secrets Olmec Planks $170 SHIPPED

Thanks to those who’ve bought sets, they’re all cast up and ready for prep work and painting. These should head out the door later this week! Thanks all! :)

If anyone wants a set, just holler
Hi, I assume these haven't shipped yet as I haven't received anything but if they did could you let me know if my set was one of them. Cheers John

Hello Rhett, I have sent to you few PM, but I didn't have answer, please could you confirm to me please if my set was sent and if you have a tracking number.
Many thanks for your help

Many thanks Rhett, I received the pair of National Treasure Olmec planks. Really satisfied by the quality.
20230919_195215.jpg

Excellent. Th ask for letting me know, and fantastic pic/collection.

These will be available after Halloween on Etsy if anyone gets the mind to hunt for Eldorado

Hello all! With the announcement of a new film in the works, I’ve been fielding quite a few PMs (and two sales) here and elsewhere about these old friends, and figured I’d post and gauge interest.
You know ‘em, you love ‘em! This pair of planks features faithfully recreated Olmec glyphs that tell of the way to the ancient city of gold, Cibola. Cast in resin and rigid foam, then finished in sealed flat acrylics, these feel like, and even sound like dried out old wood. The White House version, thought destroyed, still features burn marks and carbon scoring from the Oval Office fireplace.

Thank You RPF!
View attachment 1251410
Hi, will you still do it in 2024?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back