Narin?

PROPper

Hey guys. I am trying to contact Narin through email. i know how busy he is and was just curious as to ordering a kit from his site. Does he usually take a while to respond?

Thanks guys

I talked to him a few weeks back. He is usually very good about getting back to people. Unfortunately, he did say he had a family situation that he was dealing with. Please be patient. His customers mean a great deal to him and he has always treated myself and my wife with a great deal of respect. I am sure he will get back to you as soon as he can. I talk to him a lot and he is a great guy. Just thought I would give you the heads up. Take care!

Thank you. I have now doubt that he would get back to me. I was just curious is all. I know how busy he truly is and will have no problem waiting! Thank you for your response. I have also talked with Rich about his kits. I cant wait to have a few. They are pure masterpieces.

I have five of his kits sitting on my workbench right now. I love looking at the detail on them. It truely amazes me. I just have to find the time to airbrush them. They can be intimidating when painting them. I always worry about messing them up. Having two little ones drastically cuts down on the free time. Regardless of what kit you buy from him...I know you will be 120% satisfied. They truely are masterpieces and even better when you are holding the actual piece. Take care!

Hi Kammo sorry for late reply you I reply you on PM 17 July already please check

and Thank you very much to Predcollector thanks my friend.

around last month I may be process send kit to everyone slowly I say sorry really because
Realy I plan to release Berserker predator around this month because it almost finish and P.2 1:3 scale is next but last month I and my family losing my sister she die on only 36 years old I just take all time to take care my family and my parents at least 2-3 month I think so long time about sadly of everyone

but always orders my kits in my stock same it's ok

Thank you very much
Regards

Narin

Oooooh Narin, no words can express how sorry we all are for your loss. Family is the most important thing.

I hope You and Your family the best through this difficult time.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back