Names on the Predators?

FleXPreD

Hi Everyone.

I've been looking for a place to find all the names of all the different types of predators but i can't find any list anywhere please help me

Ps. I've just seen AVP: Requiem and i thought the predator at the start who is SOS'ing to the other predator was kinda cool. does anyone know the name of that specific predator???

Actually, you might be able to find some Predator names in the novels. Aliens vs. Predator: Prey tells the story of a group of unblooded Predators on a training hunt on the planet Ryushi. The lead Predator is named Dachande, which means "different knife" or "broken tusk". His real name is Yeyinde, but the name "Dachande" just happened to stick. He has to put up with an upstart student named Tichinde, who keeps challenging his authority. There are several other Predator names in there... but I can't find the book right now, so I wouldn't be able to tell you any of them.

Hi Everyone.

I've been looking for a place to find all the names of all the different types of predators but i can't find any list anywhere please help me

Ps. I've just seen AVP: Requiem and i thought the predator at the start who is SOS'ing to the other predator was kinda cool. does anyone know the name of that specific predator???

If you're asking about the movie preds, most are just named by their bios, though a few have their own names.

The first movie, most just call P1. The second movie, there's P2 as the main. Then there's also the Lost Hunters at the end of the movie. The P2 elder (AKA Ancient, Grayback), Gort, Snake, Borg, Boar, Brother Boar, Ram, and Hippie. I may be missing one, but I just got off work and I'm tired.
In AVP, there's Scar, Chopper, Celtic, and AVP Elder. Though, there is are a total of 43 other preds in AVP that it shows but are never named, and most aren't shown close enough to even make out a bio shape. Yes, I went through the movie and counted the preds in the flashbacks and at the end standing outside the ship. In AVP:R, the main pred is Wolf. I think in one of the scenes of the homeworld, it shows a few others, but I can't remember. Horrible movie. Only good thing about it was Wolf. And then there were several shown at the begining and in deleted scenes who died on the ship.

And then the newest batch from Predators... The three main ones are Berserker (Aka Mr Black), Falconeer (Mr. Plow), and Tracker (Tusky). The pred that looked like the P1 is called P1S by a few of us here, I don't know if he has another name. Then there are countless in the comics and books like Elkman said before. As far as I know, that's pretty much all the common names. Though I've heard people call P2 "Pussyface" and P1 called "Anytime."

Anyone feel free ta correct me if I'm wrong.

If you're asking about the movie preds, most are just named by their bios, though a few have their own names.

The first movie, most just call P1. The second movie, there's P2 as the main. Then there's also the Lost Hunters at the end of the movie. The P2 elder (AKA Ancient, Grayback), Gort, Snake, Borg, Boar, Brother Boar, Ram, and Hippie. I may be missing one, but I just got off work and I'm tired.
In AVP, there's Scar, Chopper, Celtic, and AVP Elder. Though, there is are a total of 43 other preds in AVP that it shows but are never named, and most aren't shown close enough to even make out a bio shape. Yes, I went through the movie and counted the preds in the flashbacks and at the end standing outside the ship. In AVP:R, the main pred is Wolf. I think in one of the scenes of the homeworld, it shows a few others, but I can't remember. Horrible movie. Only good thing about it was Wolf. And then there were several shown at the begining and in deleted scenes who died on the ship.

And then the newest batch from Predators... The three main ones are Berserker (Aka Mr Black), Falconeer (Mr. Plow), and Tracker (Tusky). The pred that looked like the P1 is called P1S by a few of us here, I don't know if he has another name. Then there are countless in the comics and books like Elkman said before. As far as I know, that's pretty much all the common names. Though I've heard people call P2 "Pussyface" and P1 called "Anytime."

Anyone feel free ta correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you got them all well covered!

It's this predator im talking about

NameOfPredator.png

It's this predator im talking about
It's hard to tell from that picture because it's so dark. But, since the picture is so dark, it looks like it might be from "Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem". In that case, that would be the Wolf Predator. Most of that movie took place on a dark spaceship, in the dark sewers underneath a Colorado town, or at night after the power plant had been destroyed, so it was all dark.

If that picture isn't from AVPR, then do you know what movie it's from?

I believe in the behind the scenes footage from Predators, the new species of predator are classified as "Berzerkers" and their names are: Mr. Black, Tracker, and Falconer.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back