Naked Snake/ Big Boss MGS 3 and Solid Snake MGS 1 simultaneous build (DONE)

Re: Naked Snake/ Big Boss MGS 3 and Solid Snake MGS 1 simultaneous build (WIP)

Thanks everyone, here is Naked Snake!
It took about 5 weeks of dieting and lifting to shed some fat and get my physique up to Boss standards but it was worth it!
14011854_3577003342434_1252415392_n.jpg14012044_3577013822696_1985833920_n.jpg14017551_3577008502563_918596558_n.jpg14017958_3577005582490_32436659_n.jpg

What kind of dieting? I'm gonna be Captain America for Halloween and I'm trying to lose the spare tire without killing myself.

What kind of dieting? I'm gonna be Captain America for Halloween and I'm trying to lose the spare tire without killing myself.

I was actually on the Captain America training plan, it was a lot of chicken and salads and I didn't eat anything that tasted good haha.
I also finished up a cardboard box, it has latches so I can pop out of the top and I stenciled the Kojima symbol on the side.
IMAG1405.jpg
Currently on the way to Chicago, more pictures soon!

Going through weapons check today like...
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K91Wb-UDLlk[/video]

This is turning out pretty great! This is by far the best headband I have seen for snake, the eyebrow ridges really make it. Just an idea, if you were to take wires and run them through the tails of the headbands, it could create the more "dynamic" (but less realistic) look seen in the earlier games. I just started a Venom Snake for Halloween, and I too have had to grow out my beard more, (as Big Boss with a goatee just looks plain odd, and mixing real and fake beard is even worse) so I feel your pain. Are you planning on doing any scratches/bandages...etc for Naked, or leaving it clean? keep up the great work!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back