My Wolf suit build. UPDATED "New Photos"..on page 6 and 12

Oh ..I've had a ton of different costumes .. Right now Im on my third Pred suit. Sold the first one...The Badblood is still here and parts of the new one are arriving and being sculpted by myself as we speak. Still have my ESB Boba suit. and parts of other stuff too. Black spiderman. Blackhole trooper. Sold off a bunch of cool ones in my day as well. Tim Burton POTA gorilla warrior suit. Huge Manga Spawn suit.

Wow that's great! Working on a wolfish suit myself right now and that paint up is really nice. You said you're looking to change the head? Did 'you know who' do the head? If so i feel your pain.
Try Lee (Usurper) got to be seen in the flesh to be believed!

Tim

Wow that's great! Working on a wolfish suit myself right now and that paint up is really nice. You said you're looking to change the head? Did 'you know who' do the head? If so i feel your pain.
Try Lee (Usurper) got to be seen in the flesh to be believed!

Tim
Cool. I will check him out.

Zubat great suit man. Can you show us a picture of the mask without the bio helmet on?

Thx.

EEW.. I would rather not. This is the only photo I have of it. It is a Eric Snyder mask and his talents do not lay in Head sculpting. But You asked for it. I had to quickly repaint it the night before the con. Not my most stellar paint job.
wolf.jpg

By far the BEST predator suit yet! This is perfect man! Your build is perfect for the suit!!

Very sleak looking suit dude!! Amazing details!!

Bri

yo, the mask looks fine

just need to finish up the paint job on the acid burned side and teeth

I totally agree. I never intended on wearing the suit with the Bio off. I have not airbrushed in 5 years so i experimented on the Mask before tackling the suit. I am just going to get a better head from Hellkat or whoever has a good one.. Anyone know where I can ? get one?

I totally agree. I never intended on wearing the suit with the Bio off. I have not airbrushed in 5 years so i experimented on the Mask before tackling the suit. I am just going to get a better head from Hellkat or whoever has a good one.. Anyone know where I can ? get one?

hey your mask looks fine dude, and as for your cosume WOW ! jeez that is spot on, this is one of the best suits I have ever seen. If you are lookin for a new mask, try lee ( usurper ) he does one hell of a wolf mask, damn fine detail, awesome looks and the paint up is 100% amazing zubat. Got his P1 and I am beyond pleased with it, needless to say I'm orderin a Mr Wolfy mask for myself!!!

Fantastic looking wolf suit. I wish I had got one from Snyder before he flaked out on everyone. This is a perfect example with a good paint job they can look great. I still want to put together a wolf suit come on Chuck get yours done.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back