My "The Walking Dead" Rick Grimes costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PunisherNC

Sr Member
I dont have a lot to show for it, but wore this costume to MegaCon 2 weeks ago when I wasnt wearing my Captain America costume and surprisingly, it was almost as popular. Grabbed these photos from random places on the net, so if anyone owns these, my apologies. Please message me and I'll take them down. Thanks to Fourth WallDesign for the shirt and hat bages

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guardian Devil

Sr Member
Great costume! - great pictures too. I love the first one especially, very cool :thumbsup

I still need to pick up one of the shirts to add my patches/badges on to, but international shipping is crazy!

NormanF

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have two pictures of you in the MegaCon pictures thread. Feel free to copy them. I thought it was a great outfit.

Actually, if you want I can send you the full size pictures.

Last edited:

bweapon

hahaa, spot on, especially the 2nd pic.
I continue to be undecided about the walking dead as a show but the look of the whole thing is pretty top. And if its still KNB doing the effects they're nailing it, that arm that fell off the truck the other week had an amazing lifelike weight to it.

Dpeterson117

Awesome Job! Great show! Kind of off topic, but did you see where they previewd the DVD release of season 2 and accidently gave out a huge spoiler?

Quail Chick

I saw you at Mega but I didn't get the chance to stop and say how AWESOME this was. The costume is great, but you look like Rick as well.

TrainedApe

Where did you get all that stuff? I want to put one together for Halloween.

Also that revolver should be blued and have wood grips :darnkids

jedielias

Hello,
That looks awesome! I also am trying to get one together for halloween. Any resources for finding anything (especially the patches and Python) would be greatly appreciated! I know you mentioned fourthwall do you have a link? Thank You,
Rich