My take on the Alien as a toddler! UPDATED 6/1

Beeb89

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We're all familiar with all the stages of the Alien... Face hugger, chestbuster and warrior. I thought it might be fun to show the stage between a chestbuster and the adult version. ;)

I started with a fetal skull casting as a base to start the sculpting. I'm not really trying to do a "screen accurate" version of any particular Alien, just my version. It's been a fun project so far! I'll be posting pics as I make progress.

My plan is to have him in a sort of fetal position when it's complete. My final plan is to have him so he can be mounted in a bell style glass display.

Thanks for looking!
-B89!

Attachments

• IMG_6357.JPG
    IMG_6357.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_6494.JPG
    IMG_6494.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_6493.JPG
    IMG_6493.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_6492.JPG
    IMG_6492.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_6491.JPG
    IMG_6491.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_6490.JPG
    IMG_6490.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_6362.JPG
    IMG_6362.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_6361.JPG
    IMG_6361.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 229
  • FullSizeRender(1)j.jpg
    FullSizeRender(1)j.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 197
  • FullSizeRender(1)i.jpg
    FullSizeRender(1)i.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 198
  • FullSizeRender(1)h.jpg
    FullSizeRender(1)h.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 196
  • FullSizeRender(1)g.jpg
    FullSizeRender(1)g.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 190
  • FullSizeRender(1)f.jpg
    FullSizeRender(1)f.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 204
  • FullSizeRender(1)e.jpg
    FullSizeRender(1)e.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 200
  • FullSizeRender(1)c.jpg
    FullSizeRender(1)c.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 189
  • FullSizeRender(1)a.jpg
    FullSizeRender(1)a.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Re: He's a growing boy! My take on the Alien as a toddler! (Yep! You read it right!)

You have been busy! :thumbsup

Re: He's a growing boy! My take on the Alien as a toddler! (Yep! You read it right!)

So Muppet babies for aliens! I love it! :D

i can see it now:.........then there's this teacher alien with glasses on at the front of a classroom filled with little aliens at their desks.
as she holds the bell jar into the air....the blackboard in the background reads: "sex ed 101"

lol

lol, but wouldn't Sex Ed 101 fit more with the face huggers? I see it more like recess and the aliens are crawling on the Jungle gym! :D Chasing a baby Ripley while she is on her small power loader. (Made of cardboard boxes)..etc damn I want that set! lol

Thanks guys! I'm hoping to get some more work done on him this week...

And I'm totally digging the idea of a lil' Ripley in a cardboard powerloader!! Sounds like a "phase 2" once I get this done! ;)

-B89!

I want one!

This is AWESOME! So creative and unique. Great job.

You could also do the Alien DOG from "Planet 51" movie. It pees acid. Dog style.

Tee hee! That's great! Can't wait to see him finished!

I can't wait to see him finished, too! ;)

Thanks again for the kind words, guys! I'm going to try to get a little more work done on him tonight.

-B89!

Looking good, bro!

-Ry

Being a 'teen' alien, would he have grown his back tubes yet?

I can just imagine an awkward teenage alien with acid-filled zits.

This is genius! How is it that no one has thought of this before?!

Thanks, Tim!! I'm a little surprised myself .... And yes, he'll have his back tubes in... Barely! And I've got some fun ideas for the mouth(s) as well!

I FINALLY got some time to rough in the side detail on the head. Again, not really sticking to a particular version, but I do really like the more organic feel of the later Aliens. Min planning on having a clear dome as well. Feedback welcomed!

Thanks for looking!!
-B89!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back