My take on the Alien as a toddler! UPDATED 6/1

Beeb89

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We're all familiar with all the stages of the Alien... Face hugger, chestbuster and warrior. I thought it might be fun to show the stage between a chestbuster and the adult version. ;)

I started with a fetal skull casting as a base to start the sculpting. I'm not really trying to do a "screen accurate" version of any particular Alien, just my version. It's been a fun project so far! I'll be posting pics as I make progress.

My plan is to have him in a sort of fetal position when it's complete. My final plan is to have him so he can be mounted in a bell style glass display.

Thanks for looking!
-B89!

Attachments

Last edited:

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: He's a growing boy! My take on the Alien as a toddler! (Yep! You read it right!)

You have been busy! :thumbsup

nick daring

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: He's a growing boy! My take on the Alien as a toddler! (Yep! You read it right!)

Terrifying.

I love it!

JoeRalat

So Muppet babies for aliens! I love it! :D

ultraman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

i can see it now:.........then there's this teacher alien with glasses on at the front of a classroom filled with little aliens at their desks.
as she holds the bell jar into the air....the blackboard in the background reads: "sex ed 101"

lol

JoeRalat

lol, but wouldn't Sex Ed 101 fit more with the face huggers? I see it more like recess and the aliens are crawling on the Jungle gym! :D Chasing a baby Ripley while she is on her small power loader. (Made of cardboard boxes)..etc damn I want that set! lol

Beeb89

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks guys! I'm hoping to get some more work done on him this week...

And I'm totally digging the idea of a lil' Ripley in a cardboard powerloader!! Sounds like a "phase 2" once I get this done! ;)

-B89!

Clutch

Master Member

I want one!

spoudastis

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

This is AWESOME! So creative and unique. Great job.

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You could also do the Alien DOG from "Planet 51" movie. It pees acid. Dog style.

jasonw2112

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Tee hee! That's great! Can't wait to see him finished!

Beeb89

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I can't wait to see him finished, too! ;)

Thanks again for the kind words, guys! I'm going to try to get a little more work done on him tonight.

-B89!

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Looking good, bro!

-Ry

cavx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Being a 'teen' alien, would he have grown his back tubes yet?

a438980

I can just imagine an awkward teenage alien with acid-filled zits.

Beeb89

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

This is genius! How is it that no one has thought of this before?!
Thanks, Tim!! I'm a little surprised myself .... And yes, he'll have his back tubes in... Barely! And I've got some fun ideas for the mouth(s) as well!

I FINALLY got some time to rough in the side detail on the head. Again, not really sticking to a particular version, but I do really like the more organic feel of the later Aliens. Min planning on having a clear dome as well. Feedback welcomed!

Thanks for looking!!
-B89!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg