My take on an "Albino" pred

Cheers folks
The lumps and everything on the mask besides the locks and quills were sculpted with the mask.....so its all made of latex.....except the teeth lol....the're resin.
Thanks again

Cheers fellas.....i've finished his dread rings at last so here's some pics...

ompmfwdr16.jpg

ompmfwdr15.jpg

ompmfwdr17.jpg

ompmfwdr18.jpg

thanks again folks

AMAZING job dude paintwork is stunning you can tell alot of effort has been put into this piece and its paid off. Be cool to see an albino pred one day!!!! im currently working on a Camo pred basically like a RECON guy he got jungle camo mask n 2 sets of lasers one each side (dunno y im putting 2 lol) il be posting it up soon im fairly new to the site but love what all you guys do. great job keep up the good work bro!

Ohooo. That is nasty. I see this caracter as an outcast in the Predator clan. Like racism inside the Clan. "he`s white, lets get him" Makes the caracter mean and though. Just like the paintjob you did. Awesome work!!

The dreads look like u could eat em lol they're like something u'd get at a candy-shop. The mask looks incredible mate, a one of a kinda job i'd say. Hes one mean lookin' mofo, defo love the paint job.

Cheers folks

I am new here. But still I am dedicated. I want to make an Albino Pradator suit. Was the difficulty hard to make the mask? You have some SICK skills.

It wasn't any more difficult than making any other mask really, the hardest part for me was the interpretation of an alien albino I suppose.
The dreads were a peice of cake to make for me as I make my own foam dreads and the foam is naturally white....so I just didn't need to put any black pigment in....then I just painted the pink onto them and finally misted them with a bit of brown as they looked a bit too clean....same with the quills...I just made them with white pigment added to the latex, then airbrushed a bit of pink and a mist of brown to dirty them up a bit.
Welcome to the Lair and good luck with your build.
Cheers
Lee

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back