My Take On A Symbiote Predator

DrAwnator

I know it's been thought of before but this is my own drawing

of a predator that has been consumed by a symiote. It's in its

rough stages, but there are more updates and better drawings to come.

scan0001.jpg

Wow. Thats so cool! I havent seen a concept of this, but its soooo cool! I like the tongue, it makes you wonder if Preds even have tongues...

thats cool i agree the tongue is cool....where would a predator fit a tongue? theres too much mouth...not to mention preds have no nose

Thats very true, hm, I guess they wouldn't have tongues. However, I don't think you can have a symbiote without a long gross tongue.

Thats very true, hm, I guess they wouldn't have tongues. However, I don't think you can have a symbiote without a long gross tongue.
Dont forget Carnage and the original Venom design. I love the concept because the symbiotes are my favorite comic characters. I would say maybe add some extra teeth and make the hair look like its alive. That would really make it stand out!

Dont forget Carnage and the original Venom design. I love the concept because the symbiotes are my favorite comic characters. I would say maybe add some extra teeth and make the hair look like its alive. That would really make it stand out!
Awesome, i'll try to make a carnage design and encorporate what you said about the teeth and hair.

Great ideas! Love this concept!

I, like many...especially Hannay, love me some Symbiote. Particularly a PredVenom. There aren't very many PredVenoms out there (which is really surprising). I think it may be because both Characters are so flippin' sweet on their own.

I have had so many visions in my head of what it would look like, but I get artists block so bad when penciling that I get frustrated and kill the whole project. Like Hannay said... the dreads need to be just totally crazy alive like. The tongue... eh, I don't think it needs to be, but it is your illustration so you do what you want.

Looks killer so far. Keep us updated.

Thanks for the posotive feed back.

I have drawn the mouth and eyes close up and will develop the body and rest of the head soon:

scan0002.jpg

scn0002.jpg

Very cool!! I love the way you made the preds mouth strech out into a tongue! The extra teeth set it off nicely, and the drool is spot on. I love it. I actually saved it on my computer lol

I would like to see the tongue pull out from the mouth from the center instead of out from the left. Overall, looks great!

I would like to see the tongue pull out from the mouth from the center instead of out from the left. Overall, looks great!

I tried to add the lines at the top right of the tongue to make it seem more centered. I guess I should have made them darker
or made the darker line coming from the top of the mouth a bit lighter.

Definitly want to see you do it with the tendril dreads. I would say think old school Carnage if you do it. Really make those babys come alive. You hit the perfect nerd spot with me on this one, my 2 top ones.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back