My Star Trek Enterprise Phase Pistol

brisco1967

Not altogether displeased. This is my first attempt. My issue is the break point. I have tried Velcro to secure it, however nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20190311_193609.jpg
    IMG_20190311_193609.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 740
It's all practice, and it's a good first attempt!

Kokanee, where did you get the 3D Files for yours? I have one of the diamond select TOS phasers, and I kind of want to do a phase pistol and a Disco phaser to have a set

Hi there !
I've made one for a friend some months ago. I redesigned it from scratch after pictures from the original props, printed and painted at home.
(I'm a bad painter, sorry... still learning) :

Capture3.JPG
IMG_20200201_152418.jpg

IMG_20200201_165326.jpg
IMG_20200201_165337.jpg

If you are interested, the 3d files and assembly documentation is available at My Etsy Shop Here !
I made it hollow so you can put electronic inside. (I have to learn this skill too !!)

Last edited:
Yeah, specifically because of this model I've started saving anything good i find onto my own personal google drive, sadly i didn't do that with this one. Grimm's model was inaccurate in that it only had three "vents" on top so not too big a loss though.

People were downloading Grimm's files off Thingiverse and then selling 3D prints of them on Etsy. He did some great design work and I feel fortunate to have been able to download a couple for my personal use. He has a store on Etsy where he sells finished 3D prints.

That makes sense, it always makes me a little but angry when I see people profiting off someones hard work, especially when they're made to be free. I've decided to try making my own, learning is hard.

Hi there.
I've been looking over the RPF [and www] for instructions on how to assemble the parts for my 3D printed "Star Trek Enterprise Phase Pistol". A friend printed it for me some years back and I saved the parts for a future build. Well now is my future. But I don't have any info on putting it together. I've downloaded LOTS of images but it has 18 parts and I'm not sure about it.

Looking over the RPF I found this post and was wondering if anyone has any "assembly instructions" for the thing.
Having read Buissonland's post above I can tell you --it is not hollow-- and the print has 3 vents on top if that helps.

FYI I found the security screws in Texas, 68 cents each -- $10.00 shipping!!!!!!!!!! So I'm looking for those at a reasonable price too please.

Many thanks in advance.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back