my Shadow costume.

Very nice. You have the nose for it. Reminds me of the cover art for some of the reprinted stories that I have seen in Borders.

thank you guys, thank you, appréciate much.

I worked today on my coat, and my weapons, more accurate.

and yes I have big nose...ah! ah! ah! ah! ah!

for more détails, 10 years ago I ahve the coat, in time I had reenacted a costume of Eliott Ness to make the hat, a friend had me preter everything
équipement necessary.

here the of my coat I have finished today the light modifications that I made on the coat
I ahve resséré at the level of fair to say, to extended the silhouette and added a rows of buttons.

now, worked the cape! but not easy.
and soon the props of The Shadow....

Awesome.
Definitely like your version better than the Alec Baldwin version.

How about a profile photo?
Go out on the street at night and take some action photos!

Very cool costume, been a long since I've seen the movie not the greatest script but the costume was cool, few changes and you could be Darkman.

thank you guys your congratulations it's very appréciate

no problems others pics in action soon...

Sam Raimi is a fan of the Shadow, he besides drew inspiration from the figure to make his Darkman, he would work on a new version of Shadow movie.

thanks again guys

Last edited:
that is a really awesome set up, nice work on the costume, i think the hat really makes or break the costume and you pulled it off very nicely. great stuff!!

Yep it's all in the hat.
But if you do the capelet make it shorter than the Baldwin coat, his was too long, although I did like his longslides.

thanks guys

in fact wants you to make my costume, as though the figure would have not very indeed existed
without topping it too much in effects, in the thirties the figure would not have carried the cape.
where from my first idea of na not to carry it.

it is as to be closer to réality than nothing shines in my costume as the sash, contrary to that of the movie, even Clot 45 accepts a color checkmate.

to come to the cape there, I décided to make it in front of emphasis of certains
my version will be shorter than that of Baldwin this one will be légérement longee than the coat.
but!!! alas I meet a cot of problems :rolleyesto make hum!!! there therefore to follow....

Last edited:

Hello guys,

here is a pic of contour, with the other hat version with the higher crown.

personally i find that there is a lot of likness with the darkman.

Hello guys,

news for my cape.

I finished the first model in ligth cloth, it is supported in coat by the pressure
as on the version of the movie.

the other model of cape will be in heavier cloth this one serves me in fact of model.

bests

Caplan

Thanks Darth

I finally opted for a cape long version, in 2cm of the soil in practice as that
of the movie
short version was not wll productive.
I know it is not a costume difficut to make, as for instance an armour of Iron Man or others
but I find that they often do not see The Shadow in conventions.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back