My scar predator mods and repaint - ZOMBIE PREDATOR

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

elvis1976

Hi guys here's my latest project.
A full Scar repaint.
I went with a grey green shade for him looks a bit like a zombie that is why I called him zombie predator.

I didn't want to put all the massive AVP armor. I don't like it too much so i went with something non symetric.
Custom leather skirt and straps to hold the chest armor.

IMG_6482.jpg

IMG_6484.jpg

IMG_6485.jpg

IMG_6486.jpg

IMG_6487.jpg

IMG_6488.jpg

IMG_6489.jpg

IMG_6490.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predator666

If you were to show me the head on it's own I'd never believe it used to be Scar! Fantastic repaint mate, top quality work

MasterSafara

Hi guys here's my latest project.
A full Scar repaint.
I went with a grey green shade for him looks a bit like a zombie that is why I called him zombie predator.

I didn't want to put all the massive AVP armor. I don't like it too much so i went with something non symetric.
Custom leather skirt and straps to hold the chest armor.

IMG_6482.jpg

This is truely awesome! I'd like a Zombie Pred!

MotoGuy75

That is some really cool talent,nice paint-up,as said before ,never would have thought it was a scar predator.

Once again,Nice job,Daren

hellonearth

you did a really nice job on that buddy! looks great!! i haven't commented on this before now because of the whole "zombie" thing but i keep looking at it and have warmed up to the crossing of two of my favorite things (predators and zombies) but i really like the custom as a stand alone piece, nice job on the armor and leather bits too!

but one thing the universe doesn't need is a predator that is even HARDER to kill !!