My Props Displayed

Force Commander

Sr Member
I have shown this in another thread, but now things are closer and in focus. I got this display case from a shop that was going out of business, I still need to remove the logo from the case.

[attachmentid=6669]

[attachmentid=6670]

That's a pretty clever use for that type of case. Does it rotate on it's base? If not you might want to get one of those platters that does so you can just turn it to show things off. Great space saver too.

Originally posted by Force Commander@Feb 17 2006, 11:27 AM
Yes, it is indeed on a turntable, that is what I like best about it. It allows me to choose what to show, depending on my mood.
[snapback]1186920[/snapback]​

And if you're not sure of your mood...

spin spin spin spin spin

:p

They already make motorized turntable for just this purpose. Get one that does 2 - 3 RPM and can handle the weight and you'll be set. Check with google to what style you like and see if you can find it on ebay for cheaper.

-Fred

Originally posted by firstmark@Feb 17 2006, 04:53 PM
Thats very nice.
[snapback]1187268[/snapback]​
Thanks. I bought it for about 40 bucks, then they found had another one, they want 80 for it, so I think I'll stay with just the one for now.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back