My prop replica about to be a museum piece!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ramsey

I finally have something cool to brag about in here..*lol* Recently I got an email from the assistant curator of the Mariner's Museum in Newport News, Virginia...it concerned the upcoming exhibit the museum will be running for a year on pirates. Apparently he had seen my ranson note from "Hook" on my website and asked if I would be willing to load it to the museum for the exhibit.
This is gonna look pretty good on my graphic design portfolio, I can tell ya that. :)

My Hook note..soon to be at The Mariners Museum of Newport News

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Congrats. :D :thumbsup

Be sure to make them sign a complete liability agreement, and require them to pay up in full if the edges get torn. ;)

- k

temponaut

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Congrats, man.

That's a nice replica... and a nice feather in your cap. :) :thumbsup

superjedi

Sr Member
That's really cool.
I used to live in Newport News, and have been to the Mariners Museum several times. Cool little place.