My Prop Collection - New Addition(s): "Home-Theater finally finished!"

Re: Adam C.'s Prop Collection

Excellent Collection Adam. I love how you have arranged it as well.

(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

I love your Smokey and the Bandit stuff.

I bet you could find a cheap Trans Am, It does not even have to be running. Just paint it and throw it in the middle of your display room.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I bet you could find a cheap Trans Am, It does not even have to be running. Just paint it and throw it in the middle of your display room.

Now that idea got me thinking. What about just the Trans-Am's seats! That might make for a cool "Bandit-themed" home theater set-up. Hm-m-m-m....

View attachment 34320

Wonderful prop collection! Artfully presented - everything looks top notch. Thank you for sharing and keep the pics coming. :)

One of my favorite displays here. Really brilliant man, what a collection to aspire toward!!(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Just got my "Rylo Cryocan" in the mail today, so I thought that I would post some pictures of my current small, (but growing), Jurassic Park collection. I'd still like to get a hard-hat, "amber-mosquito" and maybe even John Hammond's cane eventually. (It seems like the more you get, the more you need!) :lol Oh well...

View attachment 37436View attachment 37437View attachment 37438
View attachment 37441View attachment 37448View attachment 37449
View attachment 37440View attachment 37447View attachment 37439
View attachment 37443View attachment 37442View attachment 37451
View attachment 37450View attachment 37444View attachment 37445
View attachment 37446

Last edited:

This is by far an amazing collection Adam! I wish I had the room for display cases such as the one you have; all you need now is the Bubo owl pearched next to your Maltese Falcon...birds of a feather flock together!:lol j/k Very sweet, very sweet indeed :thumbsup

Beautiful collection Adam! I'm looking for the raptor claw from Jurassic Park...yours seem awesome! Is it resin? Was it done by one of the makers here?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back