my predator shelf...

well thanks a million guys! im certainly glad you all can appreciate it :p if my wife knew how much was actually spent on this collection she'd castrate me! so again im glad more than one person can appreciate such a display.

but on the note of the bad blood custom, im workin on him right now and i'll certainly do a more in depth review when he's done. im hopin' he'll turn out to be my best custom HT pred yet so check back here in a week or so ;)

and buddy as far as the masks you referred to i got the gort bio from "nosferatoys" and i do believe that occasionally a seller who goes by "qqqqaaaa" (that's his ebay name) sells the ancient elder asian version bio. i've never bought anything from qqqqaaaa but his stuff looks pretty good. nosferatoys, however has yet to give me anything but nice thick bio's, i've actually got another bio and i believe it's the "axerator" axe from that model kit, from him on the way at the moment. im sure you could contact either of them to at least see when they might be putting back up the items in question.

thanks I'll look into it!

this is amazing stuff!!

I was thinking, if you put just a little effort in how you take the pictures, one might not even notice they're scaled down figures! Just don't show any obvious telltale surroundings, like that keyboard, and hide the feet, and you're good to go.
tommynator, i've been thinkin about this, and you're very right. the problem with my house is there isn't one surface that isn't totally covered in... things, except for the little platform that my keyboard slides out on, and i try to crop the keyboard out, but it's so hard to get a clear shot with my camera and sometimes end up just taking what i can get i'm really glad you can still appreciate the collection though and i assure you i'll try to make my shots a bit more pleasing to the eye, that's really my bad, i wanna come up with some kind of backdrop at least, i really dig what IxSL4Y4xI did with his preds, that was awesome! unfortunately i have only the most basic of editing software for pics, so even editing out something so simple is almost impossible without just cropping it , but like you said, the feet aren't very necessary for the most part so perhaps, i'll try to keep it above the knee at least, i hate those friggin' stands anyway the only reason i have em' is if one of those guys fell, it would be a chain reaction that would pretty much take all of em down, (since they're so close) and from about six feet in the air... i don't even want to think of the damage it would cause :D id be cryin' myself to sleep...

totally kick ass collection...i've never seen all of them in a group like that..

can't imagine the cost of all of those pieces..the cost of a full suit perhaps?

well done

AM

totally kick ass collection...
can't imagine the cost of all of those pieces..the cost of a full suit perhaps?

well done

AM
thank you man! and ya i know (as far as the suit goes) honestly i've simply just been so intimidated by all the badass suits around here, that i'm takin' it slow and i'm tryin to get it done right for anyone that might have peeked into my profile, might've noticed a mention of me being a welder, and i'm currently TIG welding my armor out of aluminum ( instead of steal ) for weight reasons. with aluminum you can make the armor the right thickness without it weighing 200 pounds on top of wearing a full body skin i'm guessing it'll be closer to about 20 extra pounds instead, and my son weighs almost twice that much and i can carry him around all day no problem.

but anyhow, i've already made a working, spring loaded blade gauntlet and ill be hopefully be posting a vid of how it operates here soon, so stay tuned :) (it's extremely lethal, and not exactly uh.. public friendly, but ill work that out later, maybe i can dull the blades a bit if i go out, i dunno)

but to you all, i thank you! and i'm glad my collection can be so widely appreciated

and by the way the "bad blood" pred is almost done, i've been working my ass off on it so hopefully it'll be worth it, stay tuned for that too thanks guys!!!

Love the collection, by the way did you make the bio or did you buy it?
(the gort bio)

pred2.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back