My old decal sheet run - in case you missed it

I could add the skull, sure. I could even add the "OFF CAMERA" handwriting, on the unseen leg in a photo that hasn't been leaked all over hell and back yet.

- - - Updated - - -

All orders shipped today, by the way :)

Yeah!! i always wondered whether the skull was painted on or if it actualy is a decal.
The "off camera" handwriting (wow surely new info for me!!)would be a bit like signing a copy off an artwork with the signature of the original artist.
It could be great if you can include the skull though.

Much appreciated for pulling these off the shelf Jason. I have these squirrelled away somewhere, but have no idea where I put them.

Isel
I could add the skull, sure. I could even add the "OFF CAMERA" handwriting, on the unseen leg in a photo that hasn't been leaked all over hell and back yet.

- - - Updated - - -

All orders shipped today, by the way :)

Got my stickers, thanks again. However is anyone else having a having a difficult time figuring out where they all go? Even with a magnifying glass and the pictures in the Chronicles book I still can't find some of them :confused Did anyone ever make a guide to all the stickers? I don't remember one from any of the threads?

do you have this decal for the B-Wing or no where i can get them?

Attachments

• bdecals1.jpg
    bdecals1.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 151
That was one I missed, and certain banned members raked me over the coals for it. LOL.
To err is human, but god help you if you err in studio scale, eh?

Sorry, I didn't get that one the first time around. I could include it in "decal set round two" (with the Y-Wings and other things I have planned) if someone can scan it for me, or tell me what kit it's from again? I may have it.... haven't bothered to look.

Ok here is the Templet that you can put the 1st Tactical Fighter Wing
the second one I did!
i also found this decal sheet off a f-15c it is 1/48 but the right size is 1/32

Attachments

• IMG_0735.PNG
    IMG_0735.PNG
    329.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0741.JPG
    IMG_0741.JPG
    1,011.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0737.JPG
    IMG_0737.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
This was used in desert shield and used on F-15c aircraft

Attachments

• IMG_0738.JPG
    IMG_0738.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0739.JPG
    IMG_0739.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back