My Newly built proton pack!!!!

American Dragon

Well, good news and bad news. The good news, I did get my hyperdyne integrated kit and I was able to install the lights and had it working up until I disconnected the power so I can connect the frame. When I went back to connect the power, I must have crossed wires somehow and had to send the board and amplifier back to hyperdyne to have them repaired. So it may be another week or so till I can get some video footage of this pack in action. But I was able to get some pretty good photos. Anywho, here ya'll go. :D

The Hyperdyne Kit
lights016.jpg

lights001.jpg

lights003.jpg

The Power Cell Lights
lights019.jpg

The Gun
lights004.jpg

lights007.jpg

(Note where I installed the vibrating motor)

lights017.jpg

lights009.jpg

The Pack Lights
lights010.jpg

The Pack with Frame

lights013.jpg

lights012.jpg

Last edited:
Holy cow! I've wanted a proton pack for a while! Yours looks fantastic! :thumbsup

Cool, but why are you going with pink power cells? Is this the Malibu edition Proton pack? :lol

Pink power cell lights? I thought I'd go a little "extreme" on my pack and can honestly say that theres only one in the world like it. As I have stated in the past, I personally am tired of building "screen accurate" packs so I am adding my own flair to them. This is only the beginning. Just wait till you see what I have in store for my uniform.

Nice man!! I always love seeing Proton Packs!! I was about half way thru to getting one finished then had to sale it all.:cry

~Bobby

Back