My new "Grail" piece.....Bobby C's 1:1 TDK Joker

I think when people are amazed over the likeness and how real it comes off, you have something special. I don't know about you, but whenever someone freaks out over a life size bust or piece it just makes me so happy. Truly a grail for any and all TDK Joker fanatics.

I think when people are amazed over the likeness and how real it comes off, you have something special. I don't know about you, but whenever someone freaks out over a life size bust or piece it just makes me so happy. Truly a grail for any and all TDK Joker fanatics.

Yeah, I'm always really pleased when something like this is appreciated by the prop replica community. It's great to be able to share a piece like this with fellow collectors. :)

Well after coming back to your pics and looking at others and being presented with an opportunity I never thought would come my way and with some hard work shifting things, I cant believe im saying this but im picking up a full Bobby C joker statue tomorrow :))
The pictures look amazing and it also comes with the correct shoes and correct button green vest.
Will be going on a road trip to pick him up tomorrow.

A grail piece for me.

Well after coming back to your pics and looking at others and being presented with an opportunity I never thought would come my way and with some hard work shifting things, I cant believe im saying this but im picking up a full Bobby C joker statue tomorrow :))
The pictures look amazing and it also comes with the correct shoes and correct button green vest.
Will be going on a road trip to pick him up tomorrow.

A grail piece for me.

Sounds great, be sure to post pics!

The only flaw in Bobby's Joker bust is that it's so real that it freaks people out! I'm not kidding you! ;)

Sounds great, be sure to post pics!

The only flaw in Bobby's Joker bust is that it's so real that it freaks people out! I'm not kidding you! ;)

Thanks man. Was also looking at your shots aswell. I will be aiming to get a foam mannequin at some point. I do love how bobbys jokers all look slightly different in there own way but still look nailed on to Heath as the joker :) and scary real lol.

Congrats on the grail, gypsycatcha. I've had mine for almost exactly one year(the anniversary is actually on Halloween) and I'm still blown away by it every day. ;)

Well, for Christmas I got a little companion for Bobby's 1:1 Joker. It's a fully customized and re-sculpted Enterbay 1/4 scale Joker with real hair. Thought I would share the pics:

tnu4.jpg

d0sc.jpg

r3yc.jpg

if5s.jpg

DUDE!!!!!

You're holdin' out on me!! This is crazy cool. That hair is amazing!

So it's a totally new head sculpt on the Enterbay body?

Looks amazing, the likeness is spot on!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back