My Mrk 42/43 suit buld from 3D prints

TheRocketeer

Master Member
Ok so I wanted to share my suit build..might keep me motivated to finish it up faster :)

So these are the pieces I have so far. I start with the 3D model, print it...putty, filler, primer etc..till I get it smooth enough for my liking.

Hope you enjoy :)

Helmet first
Helmet.jpg

Then the neck :)
Neck.jpg

Shoulders...
Shoulders.jpg

Back and Chest as one piece..
Chest.jpgBack.jpg

And all the pieces that are completly done together on my bench
Uppers.jpg

And now these are the pieces I'm working on. The upper arm, elbow joint, the inner "sleeve" and the hand plate are close to finished :)

Abs_Arms.jpg

Are you going to release your 3d files to everyone? If you did, that would be super awesome because I am also working on a mk 42 build and can't find a 3d printable model of the mk42 helmet absolutely anywhere online

No sorry I dont give out the 3D files... lots of work to make them and then make them printable. Just wanted to share my build :)
Are you going to release your 3d files to everyone? If you did, that would be super awesome because I am also working on a mk 42 build and can't find a 3d printable model of the mk42 helmet absolutely anywhere online

New to rpf and looking to build my own suit. What ever happened with this project two years ago? The start looks amazing and those files are second to none

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back