My mostly Back to the Future prop collection | Updated 11.14.21

MattgomeryBurns

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now that I finally have a proper place to display my collection, I feel like it's finally time to share it with you all! I recently moved to a 3 story condo - the 3rd story being a loft that I'm using to display all of my stuff. Before I got into props, I collected vinyl toys and anything and everything that had to do with pop culture. You'll still see some of that stuff since I'm using it as placeholders for some props that are coming.

I kept delaying this post because it didn't feel complete since I'm waiting on some more things, but I can always add onto this. So here we go!

Starting with the stairs that lead up to the loft...
DSC06849.JPG
DSC06850.jpg
DSC06851.JPG

Animated cell from Pocahontas
DSC06852.JPG

Timon, hand drawn by Lion King director Rob Minkoff when I got a tour of Disney Animation as a kid
DSC06853.JPG

Program from the world Premiere of The Lion King I attended as a kid (and got some cast members to sign)
DSC06854.JPG

KSC Auto-9 Robocop airsoft
DSC06855.JPG

(L to R) Perri-Air and Spaceballs The Cereal box, Mugatu's throwing star from Zoolander
DSC06856.JPG

Legion of Doom vinyl figures
DSC06857.JPG

Attachments

• DSC06885.jpg
    DSC06885.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 617
  • DSC06861.jpg
    DSC06861.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 438
Last edited:
Re: My mostly Back to the Future prop collection

View from the landing
DSC06858.JPG

And now the BTTF stuff
DSC06885.jpg

Floor level
DSC06887.JPG

V3s on my Matty Board, Plutonium Case I painted, Bruins and Mr. Fusion on top
DSC06888.JPG

DS Mr. Fusion with vintage Miller can and fake banana peel
IMG_2453.JPG

Nike Bruins
FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Vintage No Tech skateboard, 30th anniversary We're Going Back board, Einstein on a vintage Valterra board
DSC06889.JPG

Doc Brown's tool belt (I haven't seen anyone tackle this - it's the same model he used, I'm slowly adding tools to it)
DSC06890.JPG

Roland's Biff check replica
DSC06891.JPG

Last edited:

Lower shelf of BTTF items
DSC06892.JPG

Markpoon pizza & wrapper, Diet Pepsi Perfect, Celebrity Machines BTTF2 plate, official Pepsi Perfect, USA Today, and Miraj cap
DSC06893.JPG

Sarednab's milk glass on a display made by a rpf member (who I'm completely forgetting at the moment!)
DSC06894.JPG

Markpoon's Almanac & Oh La La cover in the back, Gary Weaver's Pepsi Perfect in a custom tube on top of Roland's Pepsi plate, Roland's Biff napkins
DSC06895.JPG

Doc Brown glasses and earpiece, Roland's Blast from the Past bag
DSC06897.JPG

Last edited:

Middle shelf of BTTF items
DSC06898.JPG

Vintage Universal Studios DeLorean hat, Argentina Pepsi Perfect, Marty family photo
DSC06899.JPG

Custom Marty Blyth doll I commissioned from an artist in Spain, vintage BTTF pen, No Rev scale Taxi Cab
DSC06900.JPG

Details on the Marty doll
DSC06901.JPG

Plutonium canister by Toxicmodels, Celebrity Machines DeLorean plate, Universal Studios Japan die cast DeLorean
DSC06902.JPG

Hoverboard paper craft by Belinda Rodriguez, Doc Brown bumper sticker by Celebrity Machines
DSC06903.JPG

Last edited:

Great collection! :)

The pictures in your posts 2 and 3 can't be seen. If you click, it says "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

Top shelf of BTTF items
DSC06905.JPG

Doc's Prop Shop cosplay Futaba remote, Mexican Pepsi Perfect, vintage Universal Studios Griff helmet
DSC06906.JPG

Cracked Hatchet Future Marty figure, ToonStar Toys figures
DSC06907.JPG

Custom Doc art doll by Whisper of the Pipit, Universal Studios Japan crackers
DSC06909.JPG

Save the Clocktower flyer signed by Claudia Wells from a shoot I did with her, mini Hoverboard made for my dog :)
DSC06910.JPG

Future Einsten plush from Universal Studios Japan - one of my favorite pieces of BTTF merch!
DSC06911.JPG

BTTF2 video store display
IMG_2452.JPG

Last edited:

... and all your other posts except for the first one. No pictures visible. :(

Thanks, it seems to have something to do with the re-sizing. It looks like everything is visible now after I re-uploaded everything.

Geez, that took forever! I'm gonna take a break and post the rest of my collection later.

Last edited:

Great collection.

Are all the tools here Crescent?

attachment.php

I still have and use my original pair yellow handed Crescent pliers from 1988.

Dang I can't see any other pictures, just the Pocahontas cells :(

Last edited:

OK onto the rest of the collection.

Here's a view of the other side of the room
DSC06860.JPG

Misc prop shelf
DSC06872.JPG

Forrest Gump items: Medal of Honor, Bubba Gump hat, vintage Dr. Pepper bottle, Nike Cortez
DSC06875.JPG

Noble Collection batarang
DSC06876.JPG

Emmet Brown Commended paper, Coming to America bank note, Zootopia Pawpsicle, Mendl's pastry box from The Grand Budapest Hotel
DSC06877.JPG

DSC06878.JPG

Johnny Chimpo marijuana brick from Super Troopers (made by me)
DSC06879.JPG

Revenge of the Nerds pie (made by me), Pulp Fiction Big Kahuna Burger bag, Pulp Fiction "Brett's Last Meal" art piece by Eric Tan
DSC06880.JPG

DSC06881.JPG

DSC06882.JPG

DSC06884.JPG

Last edited:

Detolf with misc props/figures
DSC06861.jpg

Photo signed by Heather Langenkamp when I did a shoot with her
DSC06862.JPG

Hot Toys Carl Fredrickson figure (for whatever reason these are super rare), Rylo's Cryo Can, Roland's Wonka Bar
DSC06863.JPG

MTV News mic cube from my career there topped with a Plastigod figure from the 2007 VMAs, Jason Freeny Gummy Bear Anatomy,
Evel Fett by Retro Outlaw, Gizmo Comic Con exclusive by NECA, 3D printed Predator from Comic Con with my severed head
DSC06865.JPG

DSC06867.JPG

Last edited:

Fight Club soap bar, Star Wars x A Bathing Ape x Medicom Darth Vader, World Box Baby Joker,
Dapper Dan pomade can, Multi Pass by Qmx
DSC06868.JPG

DSC06869.JPG

Baseball signed by Jermaine Jackson (yes you read that right), Woody's Roundup marionette, Duff Beer can
DSC06870.JPG

Last edited:

Very cool stuff. The animation stuff is my favorite as that era of Disney films holds sentimental feelings for me.

Very cool stuff. The animation stuff is my favorite as that era of Disney films holds sentimental feelings for me.

Oh thanks. Yeah my aunt, Irene Mecchi, was a co-writer of The Lion King, so I was lucky enough to do some cool things as a kid. Like, take a tour of the animation studio while Lion King was in production circa '93. She took me to executive's office that was FILLED with toys and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. The guy was telling me about a movie they were working on that was completely animated by computers. I thought to myself, "Yipes, I don't know how that will turn out..." Well the guy was John Lasseter and the movie was Toy Story :unsure

WoooW. Very nice collection !!! :thumbsup
It seems I've got a long way to go !!:lol

Do you have the Aiwa P02-MKII or the european version P07 walkman as well ?
That's one of the things I'm currently searching for,
as is the Bulova clock ( but a different brand then, e.g. Kipple, less expensive and 99% the same clock except for the name "Bulova")

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back