My modeling work over my many long years

steve neill

Sr Member
I've started a new page on my long running SNG Studio website and blog that I thought I'd share with you. I have had so many threads over the years here I thought I'd start some new where I can update my progress on projects at the studio Mary and I have kept open for nearly 10 years now.

We do other things besides modeling as you all know but I didn't know where would be a good fit in this forum.

I will of course post here on this great forum work I'll be doing next year with my famous classic monsters series of masks I'll be doing and the modeling-props projects.

Here's a link to the new page I started on my website that will over time cover many of my modeling I've done, even for the RPF folks here.

Enjoy and thanks for all the support and kindness from you all over these many years now. I turned 70 this year and I have no plans to retire ever. I love this work!

I don't know if this is considered advertising or not but if the admins object I will understand well. I am still in business but I'm also a fan and model for myself all the time as well as take on contract work. I'm not looking for work, that's never been a problem, I'm just sharing my work.

Awesome site, Steve....and brilliant work you've completed...and that list of previous jobs is amazing.
You truly had a dream career.

So glad you're still in the hobby (or work, in your case).

Hope you add more to the site..will be watching with great interest.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you wonderful people! Mary dressed up the Giant who lives in our front gallery at the studio. He loves the holidays too!
IMG-8552 (1)small.jpg

Merry Christmas Steve!

So glad you have no intentions of stopping such an illustrous and wonderful Career

Merry Christmas Steve to you & family.
Have missed your videos here very much, they were a source of inspiration & your studio always a constant state of busy!.

Stu

Glad to see your impressive work Steve :cool: :cool: (y) (y) :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: I know that you were working on some VR footage showing the 2001 Space Station V. Any news about those?

Glad to see your impressive work Steve :cool: :cool: (y) (y) :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: I know that you were working on some VR footage showing the 2001 Space Station V. Any news about those?
I finished that some time ago and when Gary Lockwood was at my studio for one of his many visits he got to experience it. He enjoyed it a lot. It was done for the old HTC Vive headsets and now I'm using HP Reverb. I have been so busy I have had little time for CGI and computer animation. I have a bunch of classic famous monster sculptures to do shortly and a new Mac Tonight bust that Doug Jones will be signing 10 of. I kind of have my hands full in the practical effects world for now. ;)

Thank you for the kind words!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back