My Mk. 42 build, new STL files for upper arm section

Hey abb, I got to say thank you very much for the files I've already printed everything and Im in the finishing process now would you be willing to post pictures on how you put the arm/elbow parts together similar to your glove that was very helpful.

I would like to say thanks for all of the files. I have printed all of the fingers, and the main forearm piece, i will be printing all of them over the next few days/weeks. the fingers are almost ready for paint, and the forearm section has a few layers of high build primer on it.

Hi, I would like to say thanks for the files. Already printed and painted it. Fit my arm just nicely

arm01.jpgarm02.jpgarm03.jpgarm04.jpg

I've also converted some files from pepakura to STL using files from Helagaks & Jackieisrockin. Already printed the chest piece. I'm willing to share the files but don't know whether it is appropriate or not. If everyone is ok and the original owner of the files don't mind then I will share here.

chest01.jpgchest02.jpgchest03.jpg

I already converted for the whole suit but only manage to print the chest at the moment. Now printing the back piece still in progress.

What printer are you using? print resolution? total print time for the chest?

I use a printrbot with a 12" x axis, i print files like these at .3mm for faster prints, and i estimate 4-10hrs per print.

Hi, I would like to say thanks for the files. Already printed and painted it. Fit my arm just nicely

I've also converted some files from pepakura to STL using files from Helagaks & Jackieisrockin. Already printed the chest piece. I'm willing to share the files but don't know whether it is appropriate or not. If everyone is ok and the original owner of the files don't mind then I will share here.

I already converted for the whole suit but only manage to print the chest at the moment. Now printing the back piece still in progress.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back