My Man of Steel costume.

Pattyk77

Hello. Not perfect here obviously but wanted any opinions. I think I might sell this one and work on a more accurate version to the stills we have so far from mos. Suit was supposed to be darker but came in a lighter blue, I began the quest anyway. Sucks waiting on china deliveries. I can post a full shot of me in costume if anyone wants to see it.

Thanks. Its spandex with a bit of shading I added, ill try for more chest, ab definition next time. The hip areas are foam and buckle is a medallion charm from a craft store that I spraypainted.

Hi I am looking to buy a replica costume on Henry cavills superman suit and saw that you put that it maybe for sale? If you still have it and your interested then please let me know :) if not does anyone know if anyone else has made one and up for selling????

Hello. Not perfect here obviously but wanted any opinions. I think I might sell this one and work on a more accurate version to the stills we have so far from mos. Suit was supposed to be darker but came in a lighter blue, I began the quest anyway. Sucks waiting on china deliveries. I can post a full shot of me in costume if anyone wants to see it.

Are you selling?
how much?

What company in China did this for you? And if you don't mind me asking what did they charge?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back