My Luke ESB lightsaber

thd9791, I was thinking that maybe they were still using the hard t tracks on this saber. I heard somewhere that for that scene Mark had to throw the saber into the snow (really a set, right?) and then they reversed the film to make it look like the saber flies to his hand. I thought maybe they filmed it a few times and he clunked it and busted the corners. Interesting.

When I get back from the Comic Con in Gorinchem this upcoming weekend, I'll see if I can find any info in this very nice pocket book to see if they tell about filming that Hoth saber scene ...

. . . phew I just finished the last of the belt boxes on my Darth 'Ugly' Vader 1:1 costume ... so I'll be gone from tomorrow to join the CREW and offline until I return :)

Chaim

Haba awesome Chaim!

when the track breaks, it shatters, as can be seen on the blue wire side shot of DV ESB saber! That wouldn't account for the rounded raised edges, thinner diameter or rounded ridge.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back