My Lightsaber Case...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rad1701

Sr Member
Originally posted by Sporak@Jan 21 2006, 03:58 PM
Nice collection...all you need is a Qui Gon to finish the basics...IMO.
[snapback]1164689[/snapback]​
Yes, this year.

rad1701

Sr Member
Originally posted by Boba Frett@Jan 21 2006, 05:43 PM
Nice collection. :)
No Yoda?
[snapback]1164754[/snapback]​
I have a few others not in this case. But, yeah no Yoda - yet. ;)

JediLip

That's a gorgeous display case. Where'd you get it?

Unfortunately, I can't display my sabers in something like that because my curious almost-2 year old would be all over the ones on the bottom. :lol

lesternessman

Originally posted by JediLip@Jan 21 2006, 07:00 PM

Unfortunately, I can't display my sabers in something like that because my curious almost-2 year old would be all over the ones on the bottom. :lol
[snapback]1164766[/snapback]​

:lol Your's and mine both...nice collection.

rad1701

Sr Member
Originally posted by JediLip@Jan 21 2006, 06:00 PM

[snapback]1164766[/snapback]​
Hehe. Light set just from Home Depot. Case shell was just a couple shelves prefinished from there for the sides and top and bottom. Hardware also just from HD. Glass shelves cut to size (double pane) from a local glass place. Custom case by me.