My latest project

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darth Cross

Well, mostly finished. I guess it'll be done when I quit "finding" areas that I "think" need more work. Does anyone else out there have that problem? :lol

I've had this setting on a shelf for more than a year (unfinished and collecting dust). But thanks to some good advice and encouragement from Wampa. I decided to finish it up and unveil it here. (Thanks a bunch Tom...)

[attachmentid=6769]

[attachmentid=6770]

I guess the next step will be to pour some silicone over him and see how the castings look.

Richard

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FETTCLONE

Nice work, DC. Gonzo as Indiana.... I mean.... "Adventure" Kermit's fertility idol. How large is he? Will he fit in a Mark VII?

Darth Cross

I hadn't thought about the maltese falcon, i guess with the color. :)

Nope, FC's got it right. As for size, it's just a bit taller than my resin fertility idol. It's about 7 1/2 inches tall and 4 1/2 wide.

When I first got my Adventure Kermit I thought the Golden Gonzo was fantastic, but a bit too small. So I started making it "life-sized" so that I could put it on display with my Fertility Idol (now there's something I've got to see about finishing also :$ ). But I got stuck on how to finish the body texture. So it sat for over a year. After talking with Wampa about the real Gonzo I figured out how to finish him. And here's the result. :)

Richard