My kind of scum...

Excellent job... I have to agree with the other comments... one of the best Boushh costumes I've seen :)

And congrats on having a wife that's into SW costuming as well. :thumbsup
Does she have any sisters? :p :love

Cheers,
John

I can appreciate the work she has done. The armor kit was from me. The armor itself was three pieces of raw styrene. There was a fair share of work involved in making it. Great job. Cool weathering Too.

Originally posted by Dark Shadow@Apr 3 2006, 09:53 PM
I can appreciate the work she has done.  The armor kit was from me.  The armor itself was three pieces of raw styrene.  There was a fair share of work involved in making it.  Great job.  Cool weathering Too.
[snapback]1219466[/snapback]​

Awesome job. Does she have a tutorial on how she made it?

thanx.

Originally posted by darthinwah+Apr 5 2006, 06:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darthinwah @ Apr 5 2006, 06:32 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Dark Shadow
@Apr 3 2006, 09:53 PM
I can appreciate the work she has done.  The armor kit was from me.  The armor itself was three pieces of raw styrene.  There was a fair share of work involved in making it.  Great job.  Cool weathering Too.
[snapback]1219466[/snapback]​

Awesome job. Does she have a tutorial on how she made it?

thanx.
[snapback]1220116[/snapback]​
[/b]

DarkShadow - Awesome kit you sent mate - thanks.

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone.

I'm in the process of putting together a Boushh costume tutorial website. I'll post here when it's done.

Originally posted by tk7209@Mar 30 2006, 12:01 PM

To say this is the first costume she has ever tackled and has no experience of prop building she has done remarkably well.

Boushh.jpg

[snapback]1216037[/snapback]​

your telling me :thumbsup

That really is an excellent costume :thumbsup :thumbsup

But I just couldn't resist... I bet I'm not the only person who found it amusing...

NICE BOUSHH. :angel

Originally posted by kurtyboy@Apr 5 2006, 10:30 PM
That really is an excellent costume  :thumbsup  :thumbsup

But I just couldn't resist... I bet I'm not the only person who found it amusing...

NICE BOUSHH.  :angel
[snapback]1220574[/snapback]​

Groan :) :)

Yep, she gets that a lot, Lol

Chris, you must be one proud chappy with the effort Teri put into that.... it's awesome.

Couldn't make it to the Memo due to other plans, but I really wish I had gone now to see the unveiling....

Hopefully will see it at an event soon though.....

Nice job, Teri. I hope TBBG was a good source of reference for you. :)

It's always nice to see the finished costume of one of our members. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back