My Home Theater / Prop room NEW ADDITTIONS!!!

Re: My theater and prop room collection many photos!!

Gerardo, you win...:lol But ya need a real sterling not an MR!!!

Any way awesome collection! (y)thumbsup

Stunning ! Absolutely stunning. I have scoured the entire internet to get ideas on how to best display my collection. Your set up is so amazing. Worthy of a museum. I love the Star Wars escape pod and the Empire probot. Very very cool. The lighting makes it. Now I am off to IKEA to buy some cabinets. :eek

okay....way cool.
I just retired and moved--and finally getting my home theater set up. Thanks for some inspiration. I love that probe droid, but please shave the nips off Batman--always hated that armor.

AHHHHHHHH I never saw these photos Gerardo!!! Your collection and setup is absolutely incredible, I'm stunned! I can't imagine seeing this in real life, I'm sure the photos don't do it justice :love

Thanks, new photos coming soon!

Gerardo

You have an amazing collection Gerardo, I think you need a great Superman Chris reeve Costume like my suit.

jvqc.jpg

Latest additions to my growing collection, Iron Man Mark IV statue by Masked Rider, fantastic craftmenship! paintjob and finish is flawless by far the the most impressive piece in my collection standing at 6.4", Captain America still a work in progress not final mannequin, Neca E.T. stunt puppet, added a death star backdrop for a great dept illusion. Next on my list is a life size Battlestar Galagtica Cylon centurion :) Sorry about the crappy photos will post better ones soon, these were taken fast with my phone.

Enjoy!
Gerardo

Last edited:
Latest additions to my growing collection, Iron Man Mark IV statue by Masked Rider, fantastic craftmenship! paintjob and finish is flawless by far the the most impressive piece in my collection standing at 6.4", Captain America still a work in progress not final mannequin, Neca E.T. stunt puppet, added a death star backdrop for a great dept illusion. Next on my list is a life size Battlestar Galagtica Cylon centurion :) Sorry about the crappy photos will post better ones soon, these were taken fast with my phone.

Enjoy!
Gerardo

I know its been like a year, but curious your tall glass display cases are they from Ikea?
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10119206/

I have to drive 5 hours to get to one! Or pay $350.00 to ship a $65.00 cabinet... If I order ten it only goes up $15.00 LOL!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back