My first suit

loanreaper

Hi guys

New to this site and new to making predator gear, started about 2 and half months ago as got an xmas party coming up for fancy dress so i thought id go all out.

Let me know what you think guys

20101109_003.jpg

20101011_001.jpg

20101011_002.jpg

20101103_003.jpg

20101109_002.jpg

Helmet i got from mysteria.co.uk

20101103_007.jpg

Then added my own bits too it

20101108_002.jpg

20101109_001.jpg

Thanks for looking peeps

welcome to the board and thanks for sharing your work here...always good to see the start of a new build

your off to a decent start.. :D

my only comment would be to cut those dreds by half the size right now...

then use that "cut off" section to add more to the helmet this way you can fill it in better.

Hi Kithunter and thanks for the warm welcome.

I agree having looked at it again even thou i do have some extra dreads which attach to a head ban which drape down the front there are too many gaps at the back so you can see my hat on. thanks for the great advice ill work on it the weekend and get it lookin wicked.

Thanks again :D

Hi Guys

Little update i got now on my predator suit and some helpful advice from kithunter has made me rethink some ideas, i only got 3 weeks now to complete so when i get home ill add the updates and see what you think.

I also had the idea to sort out the glowing eyes as i thought it would be cool.

Glowing Eyes

"Just fixed teh URL wasnt working my bad"

Hi There!

I like your dreadlocks! :)

Those pred hands/gloves are big, aren't they?

I also have them!

Good luck!

Yeah the hands were too big so i decided to cut the fingers off and attach to a leather glove so they fit perfect now, then i cut some od the hand i had left as a patch on the top so it looks aliitle like i have gloves on if you know what i mean :p.

Ill add the rest of the images tomorrow i hope as i am re doing my shin pads and belt armor tomorrow, the weekend ill finish my chest armor piece.

thank you for your comments

Suit Finished at last.

Used it for a fancy dress party about 2 weeks ago, given me the push thou to work on a 2nd version which i already started.

Thanks for the help too guys.....

photo5.jpg

DSCF0312.jpg

20110128_001.jpg

Eyes worked well too, just need to now add the button to the control panel instead.....

Glowing Pred Eyes

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back