My first Show-off!

WHOA......... :eek VERY cool lights - haven't seen a lit-up helmet since the original Galactica Viper pilot's...

I have to say I like the Ep. 3 helms more than that OT trooper helmets. :)

- Gabe

Originally posted by CMANavy@Jan 12 2006, 07:12 AM
I had a little present waiting for me when I got home after 4 months away from home.

A very nice Fiberglass Delta 40 "Fixer" Republic Commando helemt, with working lights.

363700.JPG

363702.JPG

Also here is another prodject that had been put on hold but finaly finished, my Kelloggs AOTC clone convertion.

364404.JPG

More pics of this and the entire convertion process can be seen here:
Kelloggs Clone convertion
[snapback]1156844[/snapback]​

WOOO those lights look GREAT...

Originally posted by forcefx+Jan 12 2006, 12:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(forcefx @ Jan 12 2006, 12:23 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-CMANavy
@Jan 12 2006, 07:12 AM
I had a little present waiting for me when I got home after 4 months away from home.

A very nice Fiberglass Delta 40 "Fixer" Republic Commando helemt, with working lights.

img

img

Also here is another prodject that had been put on hold but finaly finished, my Kelloggs AOTC clone convertion.

img

More pics of this and the entire convertion process can be seen here:
Kelloggs Clone convertion

WOOO those lights look GREAT...

[/b]

ForceFx... Please don't quote the whole message including the images for such a small response, espcially as you aren't pointing out anything in the images.

OT: WOW. Those blue lights really add a great amount of "realism" to the helmet. Very nice and for a first show-off... Just WOW.

They look great.

The more Clone helmets I see, the more I want one in my collection (which for the most part is all OT).

Love the lights. :thumbsup

Al

Those look awesome man. I'm very impressed with both, but am digging that RC helmet.. Very spiffy.

Thanks for sharing and congrats on your first show-off thread.. :)

Originally posted by Prop Runner@Jan 12 2006, 07:19 AM

I have to say I like the Ep. 3 helms more than that OT trooper helmets. :)

- Gabe
[snapback]1156848[/snapback]​

You're blaspheming again...I don't have to work with a blasphemer.

:)

Raj

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back