My first Myth Busters Items in my collection

replicaprops

Official Licensee
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here we have a Resin casting from the mold the guys made of Adam Savages head. Yes thats Adams hair stuck to it. Next is a Crew only Mythbuster Ball cap
and last but not least is a screen used prop for an up coming episode about Farts.
It is called a Flatulence Containment Vessel.
I also have a Crew only T-shirt which has not got here yet.
P2280012.JPG

I don't even want to know where they shoved those brass fittings. :p

Great stuff, I love that show. Thanks for sharing.

Dude, that's totally creep. A lifecast of adam with his mouth open. I'm sure it's worth a fortune in some circles... :)

The only mythbusters stuff I have is a "Toys For Big Boys" tee. I went into a store once, and the guy behind the counter said "hey, do you watch mythbusters?". Too funny.

What's totally weird is that mythbusters is SUPER popular down here in Australia. Wait, it's not weird that it's popular. It's weird just HOW popular it is. EVERYONE watches it. It's on twice a day, every day down here. Go figure.

Go adam.

(oh, and jamie too.)

There's room for so many jokes about the bust...

Had to be popular around the office. :lol

Great show....Adam's a good guy, too.

Originally posted by MattMunson@Feb 28 2006, 05:13 PM

What's totally weird is that mythbusters is SUPER popular down here in Australia. Wait, it's not weird that it's popular. It's weird just HOW popular it is. EVERYONE watches it. It's on twice a day, every day down here. Go figure.

[snapback]1195867[/snapback]​

Actually Matt, Myth Busters is produced by Beyond Productions which is Ausie. So they must be pretty proud of its populariy. If you watch a few episodes of Beyond Tommorow you will sometimes catch Adam and Jamie doing a spot on the show.

Myth Busters Is a favorite of mine. They have such a perfect mix its incredible.

Originally posted by shotts63@Feb 28 2006, 07:26 PM
Darthscifi,
    Could you tell us how you got these props?
[snapback]1195968[/snapback]​
I swapped one of my props for them with Adam

Originally posted by darthscifi+Feb 28 2006, 04:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darthscifi @ Feb 28 2006, 04:42 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-apollo
@Feb 28 2006, 04:37 PM
I hope you don't open that Flatulence Containment Vessel ;)
[snapback]1195838[/snapback]​
Im not planning on it
[snapback]1195841[/snapback]​
[/b]

Heck,with the rise in natural gas prices I'm thinking on building my own on a large scale to heat my home with :lol

I'm a huge fan of the show.. I'd like to pick one of those hats up.

Steve

Cool, great hat. Adam made an offer quite a time ago with some mythbuster promo items and I had sent some Smallville stuff out, but never got the reply back. I understand his schedule is incredibley hectic though, would be nice to hear back on that.

No it was pretty well cleaned. I actually did open it last night and took a quick sniff, and it smelled like glue.
If you guys didn't keep mentioning it, I probably wouldnt have done it.
I know im still sick for doing it. But it was knawing at me.

Originally posted by darthscifi@Mar 1 2006, 06:53 PM
No it was pretty well cleaned. I actually did open it last night and took a quick sniff, and it smelled like glue.
If you guys didn't keep mentioning it, I probably wouldnt have done it.
I know im still sick for doing it. But it was knawing at me.
[snapback]1196533[/snapback]​
:confused :eek:

Man im happy now that the episode aired. They showed the FCV a bunch of times. At least we know now how it was filled.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back