My First Iron Man mark 4 .

CobraCommander

started this build about a month ago . This is what i have done so far.
6.jpg9.jpg
arc reactor very happy with this one ( my third almost 4th one built)
10.jpg11.jpgIMG_0430.JPGIMG_0431.JPG
and my sketches of the helmet .
16.jpg15.jpg

17.jpg23.JPG

Last edited:
I found a lot of the arc reactor parts a local hardware store. mostly stainless steel sink parts . and hoses . if you want more details let me know . i put up a picture with all the info for you .

Last edited:
more pics of my last weeks of progress .
2 coats of fiberglass on the inside. bondo glassed the outside, sanded, primed, sanded, painted, sanded, painted. and still need to sand and paint some more!!! but its coming along .

IMG_0489.JPGIMG_0497.JPGIMG_0530.JPGIMG_0531.JPGIMG_0532.JPGIMG_0534.JPGIMG_0537.JPGIMG_0538.JPGIMG_0545.JPGIMG_0544.JPGIMG_0542.JPG

lots more sanding and clean up to do plus the hinges,servos, eye led lights and lenses.

Where did you find the pieces you are using? I built one this weekend that I'm not all that happy with.
here is a quick ref i put together for you . i spent $27 on the arc reactor . already had the tools to put it all together. if you want to build one i hope this helps . any questions just ask .
howarc.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back