My first ENT jumper

Sulla

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still need to make the black undershirt.

Here is the original build thread.

Took a few shots before the sun went too far west. The shoulder pads are just pinned in place. I plan on fiddling with them a bit more - I think I can get some of the wrinkle on the shoulder stripe. I also didn't take any shots of the back - realized I need to fix the button strap locations first.

entfin2.jpg
entfin1.jpg

Some B-roll images.

two-2.jpg
three-3.jpg
four-2.jpg

This will be a nice go-to uniform. But for my support red stripe uniform I'd like to iron out a few things. Here's the corrections to the front I'd like to make.

ENTMODS.png

As for comfort, I can sit in it just fine. Reaching up is a bit hard. It is a little tight in the shoulders too. I took it in a lot in the back on this version so I may let it back out a little bit on the next one. But walking around, breathing, moving my arms in non-extreme poses works great. It's actually more comfortable than I thought it'd be.

When I get the undershirt done I will post more pics in different poses. I'm working on some hand held accessories and background items that should look good in my photos too. I am slowly turning my office into an ENT ready room. Here's the latest item that should be showing up in my mail box this week...

entpanels.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back