My first custom made helmet.

Did you recently make this? that is awesome. there is a guy on ebay, jaglizard, hunters know him here as a re-caster and he did a very similar bio.

spawn.jpg.gif
I have owned this Custom Original mold of this bio Code named "WARCRY" for a year now, I just got to recently make a few casting and a paint up of it.
But its likely jaglizard or some other re-casters that lurks in here copied it from pics from here. Who knows? also it was first made last year and was never seen until I posted it up in here a few times in the past. Re-casters will always do what they do best and that’s copy peoples hard work especially when it's good work. But I own this mold and the bio and all rights to it. The "WARCRY" bio helmet is mine I got it copyrighted way back when. and I can take new pics of this mold and bio together anytime to prove it.
I'm going to make a pred-spawn costume to go with this bio some time in the future.

spawn.jpg.gif

THAT IS KICK ASS!!!!! :p ;)

I too, like SPAWN, and think you would have a really great PRED suit if you made it with the SPAWN deco incorporated into it. Way cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody ;)

Well, I just finished up with my Bio helmet just few mins ago and had a few mins to post this bit of info up here. anyways I found some chrome green lens and put them in my bio and they look badass IMO, I upgrade my on and off switch to a push switch so it's now working like the wolf bio from Sideshow & ADI Mask Prop Replica helmet that came out not to long ago. and the best part to me is that I can use the switch as a air hose holder and then it's hidden.
well anyways I'll post up some pics of it tomorrow.

Later!

S.E.C

I was going to be doing that the 1:6 size but I could only make one that would fit on the P2 elder and the AVP elder from hot toys as they are the only ones I got ;) . but I will be making 1:1 size in a few weeks but yeah I can do 1:6 but only of the P2 or AVP elder preds only.

Well I'll be working on the undermask in a few weeks I'll post them up in here too. and as soon as I save up some more cash I'll start on the suit and weapons.
I'm in the drawing stage still with this pred spawn suit. but at last it something new then the normal predator suit.
I'll post up some concept drawing once I finish up with them. ;)

Top Knotch I freaking love this bio

so if you made a run of them how much would you charge per bio raw

you can PM with that Info I would love to know

and those lense just fit that bio to a T

A plus in my book

WHAUW!!. First time I saw this Bio.
I wonder what kinda predator clothimg you going to make with this Bio.
All black I think, some impressive latex extra's. If you need a cool sword. (I have here a special sword which is a mix of the AVP dagger and a huge hunting knife)
It will be very cheap, got it from ebay. Just send me a PM. It will suit your Spawn pred.

:)

Wow dude that thing is impressive.

Top notch work there dude!

As everyone else said,I love Spawn too,and that bio helm is just plain awesome.I can't wait to see the completed costume.

Does anyone know if you mix in Prosaide Medical Adhesive at 25% and Minwax Polycrylic Clear at 25% + mixing in a acrylic paint color at 50% if it makes 100% Perma-Wet? :unsure:
is this right?

Nice one;)

But i do think u should shut the macro function off on your camera... The little flower icon. (if thats the prob)

Good job tho nice bio!(i love spawn)

Gtz

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back