My first backpack and plasma caster. COMPLETE

Travis1

My first backpack. Constructed of cardboard, foam sheets, poster board, and of course a variety of primer and paints.

Pred_Pack.jpg

Good work bud. Now how you gonna attach it to your suit ? Add some LEDS on that thing, would look wicked cool and bring it to life.

ok that's the last time i try to help you out. get snippety more often and see how well you are received. i was offering some friendly advice.

Travis.. you are being offered advice.. thats what we are here for.. but dont start getting smart with members here.. you have 2 threads ont he same post.. no need for it.. just update the original.....

Sorry for the offense. I did not mean to have two separate posts. I hate to admit it, but I couldn't find how to delete the original. As for the construction, The backpack is made completely from cardboard, poster board, foam sheets, balsa wood, wire, and various adhesives and paints. The base for the plasma caster is a dummy camera with motion activated swivel. The rest of the cannon is made from cardboard and foam.

nice work mate very awesome stuff can't wait to see what you have installed for the future cannot even tell its cardboard XD

I like your backpack, put a video of it working, it would be cool. You can put on youtube and post a link here

:p

predador_na_mata_01.png

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back