my enterprise e colors are alittle bright

wolverine solo

5.jpg
after having this for awhile I decided to finish it. I wasnt sure what the real white was for the body so I used a easy silver, then so as not to make it to standoutish I used flourencent red and blue on the warp narceles.

Well done, man!! I'm not certain on the 'exact' base color of the E but that would certainly do well in natural / stellar lighting conditions. Great model you have there.
icon_smile.gif

Tom

Nice variation!
icon_smile.gif

The main hull is 90% FS 36622 (Federal Standard color codes), with 10% flat white. The semi-light portions should be FS 36622, The med-dark sections I used 90% 36440 Flat Gull Gray and 10% white, and for the dark (which isn't black) I used FS 36440 + black + DK Panzer Gray + wood until I got it right.

The main colors were listed in the instructions, from what I remember, and I got most of the shades from there, as well as screen pauses (95- before "screen caps") comparing the tones with the FS colors I had.

I'll try and post pics of the "map" I drew out, that helped me with that painting nightmare.
icon_wink.gif

I have "Color Maps", that I drew for painting the E. I built the ship in 98, and it's one of my best models.

PM me for the pics- I took them down for space.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back