My custom Moebius Jupiter 2 build...

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are two of my custom Moebius Jupiter 2 builds. One has the complete interior with tons of mods. The first features a opening hatches, detailed weapons locker, storage area and the flight couch is removable from the main control console, all per the first season. Additionally a scratch built atomic clock and removable stool from the central Astrogator.

The lighting is my own.

The figures are a mix of customs, Lunar Models and Crows Nest.

The second Jupiter 2 is built to the "hero" Specs. The landing gear is removable.

Mechanical fusion core that features six lights sixty degrees apart that spin at various speeds, via a potentiometer along with the upper bubble scanner.

Interior cabin lighting.
"Derelict"interior and figures per the second season episode of the same name.

Filled in and sanded smooth exterior hatch(per the 4' filming miniature).

"Lydecker rigging" for SPFX Filming.

x5m5mI.jpg

3JKqTq.jpg

0Qvxjo.jpg

B0Ih9r.jpg

RootwP.jpg

EBvVab.jpg

g7CwqG.jpg

NAl8K9.jpg

BBc2Th.jpg

58l4TB.jpg

LtWJle.jpg

Kqn5DE.jpg

FjVsKw.jpg

tqy11l.jpg

SdlsdH.jpg

Hi Mark, outstanding work as usual!
Especially love that you did a mechanical version of the fusion core lighting. I've wanted to do one too for my moebius j2 / g12 conversion, mash-up, but not having much electronic experience don't have a clue really how to proceed. Any tips would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Wow! That looks amazing! My short attention span these days would never allow me to do all that detail. lol Impressive work, and excellent photos!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back