My christopher reeve superman replica suit

Great work!! Thanks for sharing. No doubt about your skill here. I have two questions: Would you consider ever creating a suit to match the new Superman 52 style? How about a "Kingdom Come" Superman suit. I would love to have a highly accurate suit in each of these afore-mentioned motifs.

As this Superman 52 picture suggests, there is a raised crew neck style collar with anterior notch, changes at the wrist, with red piping at the wrists and collar, red belt with no red trunks. The suit is segmented in appearance (a key detail, I think) and the superman "S" logo motif is repeated (on shoulder/over deltoids, etc.). The cape is also more inset in to the shoulders. The blue is a bit deeper/darker...perhaps the red is as well? The "S" logo on the cape is black on red background.

view;_ylt=A0PDoTH3BulPwC4AdTCJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Thank you very much ! :thumbsup

Last edited:
Great work!! Thanks for sharing. No doubt about your skill here. I have two questions: Would you consider ever creating a suit to match the new Superman 52 style? How about a "Kingdom Come" Superman suit. I would love to have a highly accurate suit in each of these afore-mentioned motifs.

As this Superman 52 picture suggests, there is a raised crew neck style collar with anterior notch, changes at the wrist, with red piping at the wrists and collar, red belt with no red trunks. The suit is segmented in appearance (a key detail, I think) and the superman "S" logo motif is repeated (on shoulder/over deltoids, etc.). The cape is also more inset in to the shoulders. The blue is a bit deeper/darker...perhaps the red is as well? The "S" logo on the cape is black on red background.

view;_ylt=A0PDoTH3BulPwC4AdTCJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Hello Samaritan, a deluxe version of a Kindom Come Costume is in Action Costumes Plan in a near future !

Thank you

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back