*** My "Catch me if you can" Replicas ***

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

pauljones33

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice set of replicas and really well displayed :thumbsup All you need now is the Hanks/Hanratty Fed set!

thegreatgalling

Master Member
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is terrific. Having a nice CMIYC collection has LONG been on my to do list. This thread def. serves as an inspiration.

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is the check with the pan am sticker available as a free paper prop? I been looking forever for that check.

-Mike

Caplan

Hanratty FBI creds on the film, he was made ​​two models, a prototype not retained by Spielberg, and another 3 times visible on the screen.

C.