My Buddy Elf Costume

Holy Crap!
I LOVE IT!
Have the film and watch it loads and you look spot on.
Great costume and hope you frequent some of the UK ones one day!

I'm trying to convince your pop to help me put together a Ricky Bobby costume! :love

He is the NASCAR man.

Are you going to mars con this yr? I think that one is coming up soon. May stop in. Will be at convergence with the boys again. Working on jacks trooper costume. Helmet is 97% done.

Thanks for the comments!

Joe - I'll be at CONvergence and can't wait to see your "mini me" armor set.

If you guys like mu Buddy Elf, let's see how you feel about my "More Cowbell"!

Cowbellcostume1.jpg

if you like that I'll have to pull up some photos of his arsenal of Ferrell costumes! He has a ton of them! But I've never seen a crowd response like he got with the Buddy Elf...people went nuts and kept wanting hugs! He was so bad he could not even walk through Dragon Con...so he changed out!

I keep trying to get him to do the Blades of Glory costumes....I'd be the little blonde Napoleon Dynamite guy and he would be Ferrell! I just doubt he could throw me like this :lol

blades-of-glory.jpg

Our friend Mary made it for him - because she wanted to see him in the costume! The elf costume itself was from a pattern. The yellow on the front is not embroidered, she actually painted it by hand :eek

The green material is a wool felt. The shoes are just Sketchers with vinyl attached to them and a wire making the curl. Several rabbits were killed to make the fur lining. :lol

Not really.

But yes, the yellow design, which is embroidered on the original, was painted by hand by Mary, the costume designer.

Mary is an expert costume maker as seen by her other creations:

Nightsister_Sith_Witch_V_by_StungunMoy.jpg

_20100919-_D035784.jpg

Jim! I cannot say how much I love every one of your costumes, especially Veers (but, I'm a bit partial).

Also, Mary is simply amazing. I think I can die after seeing her Nightsister.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back