My BTTF Doc Brown shirt and glasses display

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have wanted to display this shirt and glass with my BTTF props for a while but never had the room. I bought a plastic male torso without the head but I couldn't figure out what to do with the glasses. So I took a wire coat hanger and bent it into shape and then drilled into the back of the neck area of the torso to install it.

Here is how it turned out. I am planning on doing an Indiana Jones version also:

Dsc03676.jpg

Dsc03681.jpg

Dsc03678.jpg

Dsc03682.jpg

Yeah, very nice... Personally I wouldn't display just shirt and glasses. I just would display something like a nearly complete McFly2015 Outfit... I think I will just put the glasses and shirt in the display...

Torso with head would ruin it for me. But I've never been a fan of display heads. This looks more like something from a museum or Planet Hollywood. :thumbsup

Dude, that's an awesome display! Very professional... I love how you have the shades mounted!

Very well done!
-B89! :D

Thanks guys! I really wanted to display these together and I am not really fond of mannequin heads, unless they are really non-descript.

I will hopefully have my Indy one done soon.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back