My Boots for My Cap Costume.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gimpdiggity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everyone.

As some me of you know, I've been working on putting together a Captain America costume. It's not from any one specific source, so it has elements from several things in it.

Today the boots for the costume arrived. I like how they look with the costume.

I went with brown because the gloves I have to go with my gauntlets are brown leather, the helmet I've made has brown leather (actually vinyl), and the utility belt will end up being brown.

I like how they look, and when the belt is done I think the whole thing will tie together really nicely. The boots are each two pieces...short boots with some buckled gaiters to go over them.

I just wanted to share. Comments are welcome!

Jeff

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Archer21

The costume is coming together nicely but do you really need a new thread for every piece of your costume? Why not just put everything together into one build thread?