My bios

Tsurabisu

Hey everyone. I figured I should post something, since I haven't been around all that much lately.

I finally took a pic of my bios side by side.
f764b50a4c24__1308897605000.jpg

On the left is my custom Shreddator bio made by Elkman. It's a two part mask, where the face plate actually can be worn separate like the P2 rebreather.
7e3805fc13b1__1308948087000.jpg

It's still raw, since it needs a little work on the under side to fit the wiring for the lasers and stuff. Here's a link to his build thread. http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...p;hl=Shreddator
I'm thinking about going with a paint up kinda like the Celtic, but I'm still not sure.

The pic on the right is Hez's Gort master cast. As you can see, it still needs the lenses. The ones I bought were shaped a little off, so I went out and got some new lenses. I'm just waiting for my tint sheets to come in the mail.

So, whadaya think?

Good, bad, opinions?

Hey, everyone! Been a while since I posted, so I figured I'd update my bio thread. The collection is growing...

The new additions are Tom's Rattlesnake and A p2 hero that I got from Bryan. I still can't get over the paint job he did on the p2. Friggin' amazing. What's next? Who knows... Maybe I should quit buyin' bios and do more work on my suit! Heh.

Photo0055 copy.jpg

Laters, everyone!

--Tsu

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got around to painting up my Rattlesnake.

Wip1.jpg

Wip2.jpg

Wip3.jpg

Wip4.jpg

I was about ready to call it finished here, but I decided that it needed more work so I just started playing around with it.

Photo0094.jpg

Photo0093.jpg

Photo0092.jpg

Photo0087.jpg

Photo0098.jpg

Up until here, I'd just been fooling around with different colors and I decided that the bio needed more character. So here's what I got.

Photo0103R.jpg

Photo0105R.jpg

Photo0104.jpg

Photo0107.jpg

Not sure if I wanna call it done yet. Opinions?

--Tsu

Rattlesnakes everywhere! Love that my lil bios getting painted by you guys. Looking good Travis. Very marble esque. Think it's about ready to hang!

not sure what it is--just personal preference --I really dont like the Rattlesnake Bio-- looks like something is missing from the front-- like there is a hole there where someting went--
Paint job is awesome--

What type of blue is that? Love the coloring and setup you got doing!

Sorry for the delay. The colors I used were Createx opaque blue, opaque medium gray, opaque dark gray, bright blue, and opaque black, opaque white, and very very very little opaque green

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back