My Bio wall so far.......

JaggerWolf

Well here is a quick shot of my Bio helmet wall - Most of the bios on it still need to be repainted, I have one bio not on the wall because it was broken when I received it. I will be adding a second panel soon to display the pred heads I have as well as any of my other predator related items......and soon another suit will be added .....and also a nice bug suit to mix things up will be arriving very soon too.....Enjoy
biowall1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Uratz - I agree the bluish one kinda kicks a little ass

Batmanvspredator - The red one looks better on a certain suit I happen to have that also kicks ass, need to reattach the hoses I added to it though ;)

Jaggerwolf since your from michigan too maybe we can meet up for a local con sometime this year. Im hoping they start to have more in michigan Im half tempted to get togehter with a group and organize one of my own.

Inkmonster - That would be awesome, The only one I did last year was our first "Cherry Capital Con" here in Traverse City - They will be doing it again this year in June. I will have a second suit soon, and a big suit soon that I plan on loaning out when needed for friends

I got to the Motor City Comic Con every year (always mid-May in Novi). It's the largest convention in Michigan. I know I've asked Dwayne to go check it out the last few years but as of yet he hasn't made it.

I would be willing to suit up for it, and im sure I could drag one or two people to it if we can all get away - just remind me as we get closer

Yeah it jumped the collection ahead just a little bit Still a few out there I really want...but out of money for the time being, so instead i'm going to be sculpting some new ones as time allows

Awww man! I love your wall of bios, what a neat idea but why are they in the basement? I’m working on transforming my den into a “preddy lair” And will be adding a bio wall display like you have in the pic.
~Estelle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back