My Bio Collection

guys guys calm down, i got the answer to that out of room dilema!!! im gonna move my wife and kids to the backyard , they be staying on a tent !!!! that way there would be a lot or room for my recently growing collection!!!!!! :) by the way im kiddin ok guys some of you might think im serious ,,, only wifey is going to the tent not my kids!!!

WOW!!!

Man Bryce...you have the baddest collection of bio helmets I've ever seen for awhile now.

I like the different paint job on your Celtic too.I'm still trying to learn the black belt techniques of dry brushing myself...lol! :)

Keep up the good work bro!

MP

thanks for comments
Mario, i only used sponges and spray paint for these ones. i tried drybrushing at first, but didnt like the way it was coming out, so i went to sponges. so these were both painted with only spray paints and sponges. o yea thanks to all the members who gave me tips on how to paint.

got them both =). not quiet sure wut color scheme i wanna go with yet, as i have some others i needa practice more on haha.

Hey man

Do you have any mask you can put it on and try for size? I'm looking to buy some mask that would fit my bio's
Sorry If I asked you already.

Best
Mike

Any pIctures? No rush. My next 2 Bio's plus Bonehunter v 2.0 I will make it fit some masks that are out there.
I'd like to see some of you guys actually wear to Cons maybe some 4 of you out there can dress up as the 4 Apocalyptic horsemen at these conventions.
Oh but then I'd have to make customized armor and full suits...?

honestly im totally out of space. i got bios on the floor and garage now. one day when i have free time ima get most of them up on my wall like my other ones

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back