My Back to the Future Collection

WOW! that is an amazing collection, I have a few bits but this is really cool. Have you seen this? don't know how he could part with so much originals but its very generous.
profiles in history BTTF special.

Hollywood Treasures - Delorean Time Machine - YouTube

Thank you for the compliments. i just stumbled across this post. I was the seller of that jacket and shoe and other items in that auction.
As a die hard BTTF-fanatic it was tough for me to part with these but sometimes you have to make tough decisions in life... Got some other cool stuff though to compensate the loss ;)

And the part 2 vitesse delorean is a bunch of BS... WTF type of company gets the license to a franchise and cant even get the number plate right for the version of the car they make....

Pathetic to say the least....

Their researchers need to be shot!!

Great collection! As a former DeLorean owner and a big fan of BTTF, I see some pieces I recognize and I have at home too.
What I don't see and what I'm proud to have is one of Doc's stopwatches from part 1. Here it is:
View attachment 1397273

I still pick up some DeLorean or BTTF stuff along the way but I will never get the great collection you have. I love your collection.

Mads
I'm trying to find out what Model # this is. I found out that the other square one is a Seiko s111-5009, and the watch is a Seiko A826

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back