MY AVP COLLECTION!

NIHKOU TE

Hi, guys! I am new around but an AVP fan for a long time!
I have some AVP figures and want to share their pictures with you all!
I know it's not much but I like them VERY much! :lol:
Comments are welcome!

Hope you like it!

Some figures from 90's Kenner AVP collection:

1a.jpg

Stalker, Clear Ambush and Renegade repaint. The big one is Predator 2 from McFarlane's MM6.

2a.jpg

Cracked Tusk, Scavage, Stalker, Stalker repaint and Lava Planet Predator.

3a.jpg

Clear Ambush Predator.

4a.jpg

Clear Ambush Predator.

16.jpg

Lt. Ripley.

17.jpg

Lt. Ripley.

I will take more pics and update this post later! :lol:

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Oh, MAN! Seeing those takes me back! I used to have every single one of those! All of the Aliens and Predator figures that Kenner released... Man, that really brings back a lot of good memories. Awesome collection!

Oh, MAN! Seeing those takes me back! I used to have every single one of those! All of the Aliens and Predator figures that Kenner released... Man, that really brings back a lot of good memories. Awesome collection!

Thanks, Justin. :p
I'm glad I could bring back to you those feelings with my pictures. Did you really have all of them?! That was amazing, man! It was a big and beautiful collection! Do you remember a big red badass Predator with a spear? I don't remember his name but he was so great but I never had the chance to buy one for me...
I always used to be a Predator fan (Alien sucks! :p ) but the Ripley figure was so cute that I couldn't resist. ;)
Well, to tell the truth, my mom gave them to me when I was 14. Good times good things!

Thanks again and more pics to come!

PS: Sorry my english. :p

This time I bring you my Predator 2 figure from Movie Maniacs 6 by McFarlane Toys.
It is a great figure with high details, many points of articulation, excelent sculpture and real paint work on him.
He cames with the smart disk, removable mask ( :p ) and a display with the movie poster. Really cool!
This is his battle damaged version. I love the blood color effect and the removable hand. (This predator really suffered a lot, didn't he? Poor guy. :p )

Hope You like it!

My Urban Hunter:

8a.jpg

7a.jpg

6a.jpg

31.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

8a.jpg

7a.jpg

6a.jpg

31.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back