My 2nd suit WIP

6 1/2 inches oh my god!! you gotts show me how to do that since im 5 ft 5 inches (im not an adult) that would make me like 6 feet! dang very good way to make you look more like the predator size! i wanna see the result. lol

This is not a predator suit but I may work for you. I am 6ft 4in tall and needed to get over the 7ft tall height for Chewbacca. I used "Kiss boots" with 2in lifts added to them. Here is a photo of the shoes. My brother is 6ft 2in tall in the photo for reference.

l_83877b78761c050f6f9ce9646865b352.jpg.png

here is the completed suit.

l_385e5d77ac20239f4548cf6752c9c34c.jpg.png

Wednesday 25, 2009.......LOL....The last couple on nights I have been adding the latex and the veins (yarn). So far I have 2 layers of latex and added extra to the tops of the veins to make them look more "under the skin".....I'm happy with them I guess. Maybe one more coat of the tan before I move onto the colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its good Bro! I'm shorter than you so I defit need to do something like this. Arrrrgh Still can't find Latex....

Since my last update I have added 2 thick layers of latex (no water) mixed with a little acrylic paint for color. The thick layers helped to cover the yarn veins and make them look more natural and under the skin. The pic I have posted is the first layer of color (darkens as it dries). Still have the 2 layers of brown, 1 layer of black, and the claws to add. I am going to make the sandal about 2" thick and am going to cut it out of foam board and bend it around the base and glue it to the wood and the exposed foam....should look ok, any other ideas? Let me know what you think!

well ur suit looks P1 ish so.. im not an expert but would a pred have redish feet? just somthing for you to think about. you wouldn't want to screw up the feet!=) they still look good.

well ur suit looks P1 ish so.. im not an expert but would a pred have redish feet? just somthing for you to think about. you wouldn't want to screw up the feet!=) they still look good.

LOL, I mentioned the brown and black and layers on top of the red LOL...yeah it does look P1ish, I am going to go over the muscles again with tan to make them "pop" more

jaded, any new updates? its beem a while

LOL.....Sorry for the delay.....I had an issue with getting the colors right for my feet, so instead of working on them while aggrevated, I took a break. On the other hand though, I have received my Scar bio from Chuck and have added some "battle damage" to it. I am also going to be adding on the lower cheeks to make it look like the Axertor bio. Along with that I am probably going to start working on the undermask and dreads to get the head finished, then go back and work on the remaining parts of the body.....how do the cracks/scratches look?

Over the weekend I made the "add-ons" for my Scar-to-Axertor bio conversion.....made them out of Super Sculpey and it worked out pretty good. It was a little tricky getting the feel for the Sculpey, but it is actually really easy and versatile to use IMO....anyway, it is way more symmetrycal than it looks and I also tried to follow the middle lines on each piece. After some primer and paint it should look like it was cast that way....(hopefully :p ) As always, comments are welcome.

Placed velcro on the bio and the mask.....made my marks for placement....my eyes sit high in the visor, but I can still see (as well as we can with these on) and the visor being as low as it is on my head helps to make me look less human-more predator.....or so I think anyway.....but here is a pic with the bio on the undermask. IMO The lower mandibles I got from Chuck look sick sticking out the bottom....Enjoy

Placed velcro on the bio and the mask.....made my marks for placement....my eyes sit high in the visor, but I can still see (as well as we can with these on) and the visor being as low as it is on my head helps to make me look less human-more predator.....or so I think anyway.....but here is a pic with the bio on the undermask. IMO The lower mandibles I got from Chuck look sick sticking out the bottom....Enjoy

that bio looks tremendous

looks like teeth hanging down

The Shark Bio
or The Saber Tooth Bio

Updates on a Sunday!! LOL...it seems that I am more productive between the hours of 12am and 4am while anime is playing on Adult Swim....anyway, I was able to finally coordinate the colors of the feet with that of my skin (also went over the muscle areas a little bit too) and I just added the dreads to the mask about a half hour before this post. I also have the base colors of my bio down, have to go through and add the weathering and fill in the cracks with either dark grey or flat black.....I'm pretty happy that is all done, now all I have left is the hands and claws for the feet and I can start concentrating on the armor.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back